About Your Visit
What should you bring to your appointment with Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery.
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
Please prepare for this by bringing:
- Patient registration form
- Condition of treatment form
- Health questionnaire
- Medication list
- Allergy patient information (if applicable)
- Allergy questionnaire (if applicable)
- Drivers license or state issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes / help with questions
- A list of your questions /concerns/ past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not just the reports – please get the actual films)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your sinuses / nose / allergies / lungs.
Please call the office 24 hrs in advance if unable to keep your appointment. A $50 fee will be assessed for no-shows and same day cancellations.
Forms Available – Downloads and Printable Option
Fillable Online Forms Option
Sino-Nasal Outcome Test (SNOT)
The Sino-Nasal Outcome Test (SNOT) questionnaire is intended to determine how your chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) has affected your health status. A valid measure of rhinosinusitis health status and quality of life is required for the complete assessment of treatment effectiveness. This survey will measure the physical impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, and societal limitations caused by your sinus disease.
Please download, print and bring the Sino-Nasal Outcome Test (SNOT) to your appointment.